Situated on the Fylde Coast, Blackpool was one of the first aviation sites in the UK, with a history dating back to 1909. With all the attractions of Blackpool including the Blackpool Tower, Illuminations, Promenade, Zoo and Pleasure Beach on it's doorstep, and just a short flight away from the beautiful scenery of the Lake District, its a fantastic place to visit.
This is a new and exciting era for the airport, with all the following operations:
- Babcock Offshore Mission Critical Services Offshore Limited (Eurocopter AS365 Dauphins) from here to the oil and gas platforms in the Liverpool and Morecambe Bays.
- Citywing operating flights between Blackpool, the Isle of Man and Belfast
- The North West Air Ambulance
- A variety of fixed wing and helicopter flying schools
- Handling agents, Executive private jets and bespoke aviation solutions from Hangar 3.
- Handling agents, J Max Air services
- Various fixed wing and rotary maintenance organisations
Citywing are now operating flights twice daily for more information or bookings visit the Citywing website or contact them directly on 0871 200 0440.
For General Aviation we can offer circuits, instrument training, night flying, aircraft parking, refuelling and have a new lounge and flight briefing facility.
We hope to see you soon!
Dont forget to click on "Vacancies & News" for our latest newsletter that you can view and download.